AA’s 7th tradition states that we are fully self-supporting through our own contributions. As such, we do not accept contributions from non-AA members or entities.
Area 35 accepts contributions from AA groups, districts and individual members of AA. Contributions by individual members of AA are limited to $3,000 per year. Area 35 does not accept contributions from non-AA groups of any kind or from individuals who are not members of AA.
Ways to obtain your group General Service Number:
- Contact the previous group treasurer or secretary
- Contact your District Committee Member (DCM)
- Send an email request to the Area 35 Group Records Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Look up your group in the US AA Directory
- Contact the General Service Office (GSO) in New York at www.aa.org
- Look your meeting up on this site. Your meeting number will still be on the meeting page
You may print this Contribution Form and mail Contributions to the area Treasurer’s address below:
PO Box 114
Grand Rapids, MN 55744