Attention: The location for the West Central Regional AA Service Conference has been changed from the Billings Sport Center to the Big Horn Resort in Billings, MT. See flyer/registration form on the Area 35 calendar for more information. The date of the event remains the same, February 28, 29 and March 1, 2020.
Statement of purpose:
Area35.org is a general service web site that serves Area 35 – Northern Minnesota to provide information regarding:
- Meeting times and locations.
- Workshops, conferences and other area events.
- District web pages.
- Contacting Area 35 Service Officers.
- Links to other areas, regions, GSO, intergroups, Grapevine etc..
- Access to the AA Service Manual combined with the Concepts for World Service.
- Service pamphlets – GSO group forms and worksheets.
- Upload page for inclusion to the Area Event Calendar.
- The Area 35 Northern Light Newsletter.
- Area Action Booklet
- Conference Agenda Items Selection Process
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self supporting through our own contributions.
AA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Reprinted with permission of The A.A. Grapevine, Inc.