AA Membership Survey – Please click here
For the most up to date list of In-Person Meetings and Zoom Meetings, please visit: AAMinnesota.org
To add an event to the Area 35 calendar please send an email and/or flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of purpose:
Area35.org is a general service web site that serves Area 35 – Northern Minnesota to provide information regarding:
- Meeting times and locations.
- Workshops, conferences and other area events.
- District web pages.
- Contacting Area 35 Service Officers.
- Links to other areas, regions, GSO, intergroups, Grapevine etc..
- Access to the AA Service Manual combined with the Concepts for World Service.
- Service pamphlets – GSO group forms and worksheets.
- Upload page for inclusion to the Area Event Calendar.
- The Area 35 Northern Light Newsletter.
- Area Action Booklet
- Conference Agenda Items Selection Process
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of people who share their
experience, strength and hope with each other that they may
solve their common problem and help others to recover from
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are selfsupporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with
any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does
not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor
opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and
help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Reprinted with permission of The A.A. Grapevine, Inc.